"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, December 19, 2011

Code tweaking drama and Wolfie's cowlick/mohawk

I found out an interesting thing about the new format for Blogger.  IF you want to use the Compose option, and want paragraph-or any other sort of break- to show, you have to set it that way in Options, from the compose page.  I found this out yesterday while poking around in stuff in my blog's nuts and bolts. 

On the side of the compose page, open "Options" and you will find the bullet to highlight.  Bingo.  No more huge globs of wording to separate with break tags in HTML code.

Wolfie has a cowlick now where his scar is.  It's sort of cute.

I'm sure that when the rest of his head hair grows out this will blend in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..