Wednesday, January 4, 2012

UPDATED....Stately sandhill cranes become Kentucky-fried farce - Tampa Bay Times

You all know I love birds.

Kentucky has made it LEGAL to shoot Sandhill Cranes. I think this is absolutely appalling.  I don't know how to deal with such stupidity as this. What's next, Trumpeter Swans and Whooping Cranes?


Stately sandhill cranes become Kentucky-fried farce - Tampa Bay Times

UPDATE: 

There is now a $7500 reward for information leading to conviction of the perpetrators.  And authorities are Persuing "persons of interest" in the case.

LINK to Article at Birdwatching Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...