"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

UPDATED....Stately sandhill cranes become Kentucky-fried farce - Tampa Bay Times

You all know I love birds.

Kentucky has made it LEGAL to shoot Sandhill Cranes. I think this is absolutely appalling.  I don't know how to deal with such stupidity as this. What's next, Trumpeter Swans and Whooping Cranes?


Stately sandhill cranes become Kentucky-fried farce - Tampa Bay Times

UPDATE: 

There is now a $7500 reward for information leading to conviction of the perpetrators.  And authorities are Persuing "persons of interest" in the case.

LINK to Article at Birdwatching Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..