"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Unicorn Poo, and it's raining..almost

I will hit you with a little hate mail to Facebook and Twitter, which have taken over almost half the content of the world, gluing things so tightly to their breasts that no one else can share them.  Watch out Facebook, your time is coming!

Ahem!

I wanted to share a beautiful sparklie cookie with you, in full and half living color.  This is a cookie named after the droppings of a fictional animal that every woman worth her princess dreams believes in. 

How to Make Your Own Unicorn Poo cookies When you get there click on the button that says, "View all steps on one page".   LINK   


Trust me, you can get lost on that page and that's probably planned that way.


These cookies must be seen to be believed.

Uni poo c/o of the above link which cannot be shared via the vanquished Blogger Button.  Vengeance will be ours with the inexorable passage of time! 

Isn't t lovely?  The recipe is on that page, too, but copy it soon before, like the mythical animal for which it is named, it vanishes into the mists, or the bog, or wherever it is that they all went.

Today I did nothing at all.   It was Glorious!  DD called and we talked until she got to the gnarly part of her commute, then DH and I played a little Escapist Computer Game, but mostly I just sat on the bed eating pretzels, or fruit, and reading Donna Leon's next to the last book, A Question of Belief .   It did rain enough to wet the side walks but only after the garden was watered.

If you want it to rain in SoCal, do one of three things:  Water the garden, wash the car, or wash the windows.  Drat!  But this puny rain will not be enough, so in two days time the sun will have sucked the stuff back into the 20% humidity of SoCal air, and we will be dragging hoses around saving the lives of the rooted ones.  I know, 1st World problems.

Please  don't think for a minute that I've forgotten the 95% of the rest of the world who live right at the edge of disaster, and face it everyday..

Good night.  I've got more blessings than I can count but it's everyone's right to bitch about the weather, right?  Off to count my blessings and look at that cookie page again. 

2 comments:

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..