"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Animal misconceptions

 This was on fb, which many won't join, so I'm sharing it here because it's really fun!!.  We all know, it's common knowledge that facebook is now an arm of the CIA, as the Onion never lies.  Well, almost never. Ok, then only 50% of the time?



I have knit on the socks this morning.  It seems impossible, as well as out of character, but it's true.  They are out of the dog house sock tote.

2 comments:

  1. you. are. so. funny! HA...loved the misconceptions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know, PJ, if you don't laugh then you just gotta cry.

    Thanks for reading and see you soon! By he way, did I hear wedding bells? *listens with ear to the ground.* Silly old facebook. lol

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..