"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, February 4, 2012

My new Hassle free progress bars. Tiny bit of knitting!

Some visitors found that the Progress bars link I had up was displaying BIG teeth to  them, and it made their computers snarl back.  So,  I wanted that guilty until proven innocent link gone, gone, gone.  DH said it was completely innocent but I mean to have a page that is free from ANY angst or hassles.

I found some info HERE and down loaded a whole series of Green bars of varying percentages to a photo spot, any one you use will be fine - Photobucket, Flicker or even the wonderful  Webshots, if they are still around.

Then I copied and pasted the code at the site into notepad.  After modifying it by stripping out the names of her projects, the code for her pictures, and plugging in my own I put it up using a widget.  By "plugging in" I mean that I uploaded the percentage bars that were waiting patiently at my photo wrangler.  Their own unique place on the web is embodied in that code, and tells blogger just where to look for the image.  I'm glad these things are so smart!  This took a whole day to do because I went up many a blind canyon on the way to success.


After that was done, I drank three glasses of wine plugged it all into a new widget that wrangles HTML codes..the third party thinga in the widget list.

And, Bob's your uncle!

Weather report:  Sunny and cool.  Well, to be honest, it's downright cold!  I have a fleece top on and I'm covered with a fleece throw.

KNITTING Report:  I've found that I can now knit again.  the patterns are not all a complete mystery to me anymore.  My brain is back ..almost.  Today I knit on the leg of one Hedgerow sock. 

Is tomorrow the Super Bowl?  I know who is playing but not where they are playing.  Ignorance is Bliss.  I do know that the team owners have wrung every last centavo out of the gullible sports fans.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..