"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Yes I know it's already Saturday but having seen this on Golden Oasis, I had to give it a spin. I put the button on the sidebar.  It's fun!


1. Go ahead, there's some time left to make nachos.

2.Don't sweat it. I'll get that soon!

3. Don't worry, I mean it. Honest, I'll buy the jalapenos.

4. We'll only be gone for the day.

5. Pretty much  all day.

6.I will bring sodas with me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching old movies and eating popcorn,

tomorrow my plans include loafing about and Sunday, I want to sleep in the tree house!

2 comments:

  1. HA! I love how yours tell a story :) Glad you played

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've been skipping that ..missing doing it. Bad Zippi! I'll try harder!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..