"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ceramics was fun today, but not as much fun as a few weeks ago when Paula came for a visit and helped to clean some green ware. She got an A++ for that, too! Brave Grrrl!

DH snapped this picture of us on that day. I've held back posting it because I've been hoping to get a better picture of me with Paula because, let's face it, she's gorgeous, and I. well, look like I'm getting over something dreadful.  With my aviator glasses on, I would have looked just like Maxine!  TBH, I'm loving it!

As one of my teacher friends once said, "Flash photos are not kind to little old ladies".  She was talking about herself and how she looked in the school photos.  I laughed with her, but my time was coming. hehe

I wish I'd have winked.  But my hair isn't as gray anymore.  Wow!
The ceramic piece in front of me is a snowman holding a birdcage.   Next time we will have a sock knitting day, but the days for her are very busy from here on out.  I will miss being able to get together and knit with my new friend.  She's wonderful, and if you get a chance to meet up with her, take it!  She's a lovely person. 



2 comments:

  1. awww, you are toooo sweet! YOU are the one that is just the nicest person ever!!! Thanks so much on my rating..although I was probably too hestitant on the poor little rabbit ;) Boy, my graying hair is just shining as bright as ever!I would love to share that pic as well on my blog if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, shucks Mz PJ, thank you, and of course you can share it on your blog, just please not on facebook, lol You see, I'm hiding from my long lost step mother. And the little rabbit is fit as a fiddle. She sends her love.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..