"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Horoscope for the day

Capricorn:

"Sometimes the world ignores accomplishment and you just have to reward yourself for everything you’ve done. In simpler terms, please go throw yourself down a few flights of stairs."

Well!  that smarts!  hehehe  god bless the Onion!

Now, it's a semi blue sky day, so you just know it's colder than the hobs outside.  I know, Californians are always semi PO'd when the weather is not either raining, or there is blazing SUN!  And, speaking of cold -BRRR!-  the ceramic room is no exception!  Plus the camera batteries are dying and there are no spares, and ... I have 10 skeins of LINEN yarn to fight with wind into balls, AND, I feel like the Universe is out to get me, but that's alright because I intend to FIGHT BACK!  So, Universe, you have had your warning!  There will be NO OTHER.  The great news is that the netflix packet is coming today.  Yippy!  And, I ate all the jelly bellies yesterday.  *sobbing sounds ensue!*

Yesterday, while walking Wolfie with DH, we came across some lovely Monkey flowers growing in the Riverwalk sanctuary.  These cheery little native gals just gladden the heart. 



 Now I will go knit those socks.  I'm already sick of the color but that's normal.  And, Hooray!  It's not a sweater!



1 comment:

  1. Keep a spray bottle handy, and keep the linen damp as you work. MUCH EASIER. Linen (and many plant fibers) are actually stronger and more pliable when cold and damp than when dry. (wool and most animal fibers (including human hair!) are more fragile when wet/wet)

    Linen is always spun wet.. (sometimes with water sometimes with saliva as the moisture.. think of your fairy tales)

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..