"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Friday Fill in.. Dang! I missed the day!! Got ahead of myself !!

1. Spring is here, I really think so?
2. The indications are strong but the nights are still cold.
3. I forgot to watch for Woolly Bears last year!
4. The windy sea breeze is delicious!
5. Heads, shoulders, knees and neck are aching.
6. Walking is my favorite form of exercise when it's warm enough out not to wear a coat!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching mysteries, tomorrow my plans include  washing laundry and Sunday, I want to knit, make marmalade, and eat chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..