"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Skywatcher Post, Saturday Sky post

Painter's Sky over Cowles Mountain in the distance



I'm going to try to put up a sky shot every Saturday again.  This was something that was started by another blogger ages and ages ago until Facebook ran us all off the road.

She is HERE but no longer updates her blog.  Maybe she has got another place?

Going fishing!  I need to catch stone crabs.  Catch you guys Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..