"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, March 2, 2012

Hank! Hank! Hank!

© 2012 Hank For Senate Committee. All Rights Reserved.

The right cat for the job!

Well, Dang it!  We should all get to vote for Hank!  I wonder if we, the whole Western US of A, could all pile into Virginia without tipping it into the Chesapeake, and tent camp until we were residents so we could Vote for Hank?  Ladies, take your knitting!

I didn't have a stand in photo for Hank, so I borrowed a picture of him from his AMAZING WEB page.

The small print to read with difficulty:
"But", said a tiny squeaky voice, "Isn't Hank a Maine Coon Cat?" "Blasphemer!', screamed the Campaign manager.  "You, Sir, will have to prove your allegations in a Queen's Court to convene on the Morrow!"

2 comments:

  1. MAKES COMPLETE PURFECT SENSE TO ME!!!!! I think I will spread the word!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! He has another vote! Go Hank! I still think he's a Maine Coon, but what the heck do we care? eh? lol!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..