"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday Komeekz

Vic Lee is fantastic today, as well as appropriate to a firestorm created by a bumbling idiot with a very big mouth.  I couldn't wait to share it.



Go Vic Lee!
This may be the last commercial cartoon I put up.  Things are consolidating in the comic strips world even more, and one distributor has bought exclusive rights to many strips.  They are selling them on line to web pages which is quite understandable but it makes it a lot less fun to use them in posts. 

So, goodbye to Komeekz Saturday, or any day, here, as I'm strictly non-commercial.   I am glad that the  artists will have another source of income to keep going.  Go Comic Artists!  Thanks!  You are the only reason I read the daily rag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..