"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The sock heel is too long, and Baby Sloth gets PJs

The pattern, which sock knitters know to be more like "guide lines",  is too long for my heel.  So!  Like the scrappy knitter I am (or was) I'll poke in a different heel and then knit the thing.  The first move I must do is excavate the booklet within the pages of which is buried the favorite sock heel pattern. 



 
Posted by Picasa

OooO, Jelly Bellies and Chocolate Animal crackers!

Yesterday was a long tiring day, with a very early visit to my sister's, and then a tooth cleaning in the afternoon requiring 2000 mg of antibiotic which I'm sure messed with the brain.  Actually I feel like biting someone but lucky DH is in the garden pulling weeds.  Well, there's always Wolfie.  At least my teeth are clean!

Something that reminds me of Wolfie when he came home with us.  He had such a terrible skin condition.  He wasn't this tiny though. I'm not sure how I found this as I've lost this post TWICE trying to update it.  I blame that massive dose of Antibiotics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..