"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tocky, this little rascal is CUTE! But beware.. dark message lurks at the end.



I want a pink one, of course.


Incidentally, I've fallen off the wagon and gotten Twitter.  What can a Luddite say?  God made them do it?  Heehee  Well, almost. 

Finishing up one sock and casting on for the second as soon as the short needles are free.  The Brain is back in it's socket and all is well.

Slate has all of Doonesbury series up.


We can not, for the sake of our fragile democracy, have Medieval minded males ruling the lives of women because once that mind set gets a toe hold it's going to be the Rule of Rushdoony , which is a dreadful backward movement into hatred and mind control.

But don't take my word for it.  Read about that Great Guru of the very far right reactionary religious groups.  It's not about Love; it's hate he preached, disguised as correctness in God's eyes, as revealed in "scripture".  And what's love got to do with the message of Christ?  Everything! The gentle Christ lives in hearts that receive Him and His words.  He doesn't force his way in with a bayonet!  Only His unruly followers do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..