"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, March 16, 2012

Beautiful new viewing tool, Friday fill-in, and something fun..stickman

Something Beautiful - thanks to B - for the eyes and heart:   Flickr River

And....

Something Cute, thanks to Pina :   Draw a Stickman -interactive
(link now works)

And, the knit goes on.

Friday Fill-in :

1. Welcome to my mania.
2. Pretzels and coke makes me jump for joy
3. There's a slight mania for movies, too!
4. Knitting is the thing I love most about crafting right now.
5. Eyes intrigue me.
6. Resting is what I'm eagerly awaiting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to rain ; tomorrow my plans include knitting and making lemon marmalade, and Sunday, I want to knit more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..