"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, April 9, 2012

Dolphins and People Interact on Beach in Brazil..

Something sent the dolphins into the shallows where they wouldn't have been able to escape.  Happily there were a lot of people there that day to help them back into the deep water.  Wonderful video! Just enjoy the "peppy" Latino advert at the beginning.  No skin, and no bad words that I could tell. 



Muchos Gracias por la video, Pina, mi amiga! 

My latest ceramic piece.  This thing is only a little shorter than the ukulele!  I haven't decided yet whether to glaze it or to dry brush it, either of which are very effective methods for pieces like this.  I just hope I can get it THROUGH a bisque fire without a major catastrophe.

I am still very carefully cleaning it.


And, Some flowers when I was out and about.  I am not sure what these are, but they are blossoms on a tree like bush.  I think they are related to Hibiscus, if I'm going to take a stab at ID.


Enjoy the week!  I'll be back later on when the mood hits me.  Take care of yourselves!  Remember to take time outs to depresserize your body and mind.  It's very important because modern life will just run you right into a wall if you let it.  Don't let it.  Think about how many people are working hard to make this a better world, even though you don't see that much evidence that half of them even know what they are doing.  Anyway, good people wake up every morning determined to make the world a better place, and my money is on them getting it done!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..