"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, April 9, 2012

Introducing KODAK LIVEPrint... Live Kittens!

Introducing KODAK LIVEPrint

It's a little late but this is too fun to not share!  Thanks to Suzi, who knows how much I love kittens.  Be sure to read the comments.

I might, just MIGHT cast on that second sock today.  My knitting Mojo fell right off the edge into a black hole.  t's time to move on some big projects.   

I think the garden and the necessity of getting cement work done has grabbed all of my working brain cells.  It has to be done THIS YEAR, so I got out the ramrods this morning.  I will not go another year without this work being done, and it looks like I'm the one to get the Steam roller ball rolling.

Other than that, everything is fine here in my small patch of California sunshine.

Movie report:  I have watched some well crafted movies lately, and one of them is "Smoke".  It would generally be considered a man's movie but the acting is amazing, the pace is at a human speed, and it's cerebral, semi action, just to the point needed.  I feel for the writer in it when he is disturbed by that damn door buzzer once too many times. It has sort of a "Sam Spade meets Woody Allen" feel to it.

Bye now.  Got to go start a Russian Putsch!  Got to fast track it because it's already April!  But first I'm printing up a Maine Coon Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..