"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

This will be, "Music On Mondays".

I missed Monday by two minutes last night, but next week will be different!

Music is a mover and motivator for human societies; it's something we've created in imitation of nature from the very beginning of our human adventure.  It deserves a day of consideration in the week. 


This week, "How Bad We Need Each Other"...A song by Marc Scibilia. And, there's a sort of intro by his sweet and tricky doggie.




Thanks to Suzi, for the motivation, and Marc Scibila, for his talent for creating songs that move us toward our better selves.

Since this is Tuesday, later on I'll share more adventures in Ceramics which, hopefully, do not include any breakage!

Added Nature is My Therapy Blog to Some of My Favorite Blogs under the Day Lily side bar button

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..