"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Fill-ins and Flickriver

Here we go again.  :)

1. Speed is for Speedways.
2. Quiet is what I've been looking forward to!
3. One of the things I like most about traveling is waking up early and seeing the Sunrise in a new place.
4. It always  makes me think of new beginnings.
5. A road trip is the most fun sort of vacation.
6. Veggie Burger and salad is what I had for dinner last night.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to painting ceramics, tomorrow my plans include mixing engobes and Sunday, I want to airbrush my ceramic Halloween piece!

Bee sent THIS LINK to Flickriver.  It's a new way to view the public photos on Flickr.  Gorgeous stuff!

She sent THIS ONE ,too, that goes to cute stuffed animals at deviant Art.  Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..