Here we go again. :)
1. Speed is for Speedways.
2. Quiet is what I've been looking forward to!
3. One of the things I like most about traveling is waking up early and seeing the Sunrise in a new place.
4. It always makes me think of new beginnings.
5. A road trip is the most fun sort of vacation.
6. Veggie Burger and salad is what I had for dinner last night.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to painting ceramics, tomorrow my plans include mixing engobes and Sunday, I want to airbrush my ceramic Halloween piece!
Bee sent THIS LINK to Flickriver. It's a new way to view the public photos on Flickr. Gorgeous stuff!
She sent THIS ONE ,too, that goes to cute stuffed animals at deviant Art. Check them out!
1. Speed is for Speedways.
2. Quiet is what I've been looking forward to!
3. One of the things I like most about traveling is waking up early and seeing the Sunrise in a new place.
4. It always makes me think of new beginnings.
5. A road trip is the most fun sort of vacation.
6. Veggie Burger and salad is what I had for dinner last night.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to painting ceramics, tomorrow my plans include mixing engobes and Sunday, I want to airbrush my ceramic Halloween piece!
Bee sent THIS LINK to Flickriver. It's a new way to view the public photos on Flickr. Gorgeous stuff!
She sent THIS ONE ,too, that goes to cute stuffed animals at deviant Art. Check them out!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!