"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Fill in

1. After a while, I will feel better again, we've had a nasty shock.
2. I'll feel less stunned and sketchy at least.
3. Well, anyway, that good and lovely Sun came out!
4. Sunny days in Spring are always good things, to me.
5. I always feel better about things in Spring but not Summer!.
6. My inner voice always keeps me going.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Nachos for dinner, tomorrow my plans include spring cleaning the sewing and cutting table and Sunday, I want to Rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..