"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the Sweet Mother Earth Women of the World.
It is You who make the world go 'round 


Hope you have a lovely one, all you sisters out there who are mothering other beings along and taking care of so many details for the happiness of others.  Rewards may be in Heaven for this Art, but Know that you are Loved right here on Earth - maybe not by thousands but probably at least 10 you know and hundreds who just go away after a short chat thinking, "I just met a grand person. Wow!"

Sorry about this snafu.  Someday I'll get this new "scheduling" fixture right!

PS.  Today is my DSis's 60th, and we are going to celebrate it!  She wasn't born on Mother's Day, but every so often her birthday falls on that day.   Psycho Dad may have bought flowers for Mother, who was still in the hospital.  I have this vague memory of that,  But, I definitely remember Mother waking me up as she gently kissed me "Goodbye" late the night my sister was born.  My mother's friend was there to watch over us as Mom left for the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..