"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Fill ins

And...here we go!

1. Hallelujah! I'm breathing air and looking at birds and flowers on the web!
2. And, right "Here" is where I wanna be!
3. When I was walking the dog this morning, I saw a handful of goose feathers in the road and I thought Achoo!
4. What a mess and that's how I knew it was time to take a benadryl.
5. What were once vices are now treated as affects of an illness, eminently treatable, which is a much better a way to do things.
6. Oatmeal with dried fruits is what I've been having for breakfast lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include some knitting, at last, and Sunday, I want to do a short dance in the kitchen!


PS.  Thank God for spell checkers! And Happy Birthday to my wonderful niece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..