"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Back to the Doc's, Eppies, Organization report, and knitting and Ceramic blahblah

Getting ready to get my final back today at my Doc's.  But, I go prepared.  I'm not eating anything until I get back here; then we decide whether I/we will risk the cholesterol laden Full English, or just one egg, over easy, with toast.

Since no one has read this yet, the jury is still out on what to do about it all.  I will just start walking again, and await further word.  The doctors have to communicate and write up a plan for my trainer to follow for me.  There is definitely something going on, and now it's more red yeast rice, so I sacrifice my brain for my heart.  Yes, it's that simple.

Knitting is really hard.  I stick with it but it's getting to be a bear of a task.  I'm sure things will change when I can keep my mind on it!  I've gotten a lot of practice picking up ribbing and dropped stitches.  Stubborn me and three inches to re-knit of a 3x2 ribbing is the cause of it.  I will NOT rip that all back -yet again!- and have to cast it all on again.  Not, not, not!  I'm going to go knit for the rest of the day.

Organization report:  This thing has been on going.  I've got more things thought through, in the garage I'll be going through one box at a time.  More room out there is needed for pouring ceramics, which I fully intend to do, using cache pot molds of mine.  I'm getting brutal now because really, one never knows about how much more jet fuel time one has left!  I love to jet around but now I'm more like a helicopter.  spinning...spinning. lol


Ceramics was great.  Once upon a time I did some experimental glazes, and I figured that out again.  So, I plan to make some flower pots, pouring my own, and using what I know.  One more piece of greenware for inside the house would be insane.   The birds are using the bird bath daily.  And the tiny birds are in it for drinks.  I keep the water really clean and cool for them.

OMG I found a place that has crawl glazes and pigments.. Yippie!   I think I'm in Heaven!

We also had a big chin wag while there at the club!  I did next to nothing but had a tour of the Galapagos Islands via a photo journal taken by one of the gals who just returned from there.  All I can say is, if you get the chance to go don't pass it up!  Great Birds, wonderful People, and a hat maker supreme dwell there or in Equador along the way.  There are Flowers everywhere in the markets in Ecuador.   And then you get to go out to the Islands which is a whole new world for most of us.

Two flowers today, both white and both eppies, but they are as different as night and day....

Day Bloomer that folds up at night
Blooms out again for a couple of days then drops.
This is also ruffled petals
Night Bloomer, stays one day and dies, round lobes




DH calls this my Interior Jungle.

I used to have over 40 house plants but now have most of them outside.  It was a problem of them getting enough light without moving all the house furnishings out under the eaves.  If he's happy then I am happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..