"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Music. "The Voice".. Moody Blues.

Nights in White Satin got a lot of play, but this is my other favorite Moody Blues, the first being, "Questions".




It is so unbelievable good that they are still singing with passion and voices as beautiful as they were when they were so young.  Were any of us ever that young?  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..