"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday Komeekz

I love Pearls Before Swine, Stephan Pastis' comic strip.  This is one I couldn't resist putting up!  But it's maybe the last Saturday Komeekz.

Quote:

End Quote. (these tags are used in a joking way)

Before the internet I would clip comics, and save them in ring binders because I like the art, and the humor.  Then, when the internet rolled along and blogs were born,  putting comics on the blog was fun, because it was like sharing them with family and friends.  Now, though no one has ever raised the issue with me, I'm pretty sure it's not right to do it; it's not like a quote or anything.

What the heck, here's Wiley Miller on where the Monsters under the bed have gone....



 Life would be very drear and dire without these geniuses working to make us laugh at things.  God Bless Em!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..