"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Fill in...

1. It's always nice when the Marine Layer moves in at night!
2. I like to hear Sea Gulls and Killdeer calling.
3. Positive thoughts- the world can be a better place; negative - those who are mean, selfish or greedy will never allow it to happen.
4. This is a quandary.
5. What I heard recently was a Mocking bird singing at night.
6. Often, I search for time to get things done.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some Peace, tomorrow my plans include a tiny bit of knitting and more tossing out stuff, and Sunday, I want to eat some tacos!

Page on Killdeer

2 comments:

  1. I'm still so tuned in to the gulls, even after living here on the Lake for three years and working up here a year before that. I wonder what it means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there K, fellow Gull call lover. I think it means that you long for the mystery of the Sea. Or, maybe we were sailors when there was just the wind in the sails, no chugging engines to disturb things. The cry of Sea gulls always make me happy at heart. Vikings? hehehe They were SO brutal though.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..