"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Walk with Beauty all around you.....

We walked by the lake a few days ago, and I paused to pick up a small smooth stone from the path.  In that shady spot was also a very small, delicate looking leaf, very battered by the many feet that passed that way and trampled it.  It was also decidedly heart shaped.


I thought, "Sometimes a human heart feels this way, walked on, and damaged, even with little bits torn off."  That made me think of what heals a broken heart - time of course is one thing but also forgiveness heals.  If you forgive something terrible or hurtful that happened to you as a child (or any age) it starts to heal your heart.

What it also does is it gets that part of your existence OFF the dread, relentless wheel of Karma, if such a thing truly exists.  No payback, no angst, no troubled mind.  It makes room for a perfect sort of Love, with a capital L, to grow within you.  You get that hurt or betrayal of trust out of your own mind and heart, to be replaced by an inner peace.   No matter if one is a Buddhist, Christian, or Muslim, you are taught this; Sufis know this.  All the Mystics know this.

Having had to do this rebuilding of my Psyche early in life, I've found that even when horror comes back to you as you watch others struggling with it, you can stuff it all back into the UGLY box, in shreds, and go on with life.  Go ahead, reset your Life.  Walk with Beauty All Around You.

Here's some Beauty for my friends.  The lovely fully flowered White an Lavender ruffled Violet.  Make it big!

When I tend my flowers, I think of you all.
Think of them as a Hug from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..