"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday Komeekz

Ok, I threw this together yesterday just before discovering some bad news in a box.  It was while my mind was still racing around with lots of Fun Stuff inside.   I may tell you more about it later; some of you already know.  But it took awhile to do a search and destroy mission on some stubborn little lines of code and give them a Wedgie!  They so deserved it. Tawanda's DH has skills, I tell you!  God I love that man!


The first ever cartoon, and it needs lots more skills for polish but I hope the humor rings someone's bell.  It was hastily drawn on a piece of scrap paper. I'm just scared of stealing other people's work, even though it's So GOOD for laughing, which we all need much more of.

Knitting:

I got one row of both fronts done on the Noro sweater yesterday, my sister, DH and I had a wonderful chin wag, and I just can't do two things at one time.  These two swatches for the Pink today, while DH slaved away on the bugs inside the Machinetta.   The Manly Beastly, the blue sock and the second mitt rested and stayed out of my way.  They can tell when Mama's not in a good mood.

The swatch on the left is the right color.  The sun had moved for the second one.  But, the one on the right, knitted on size 6's came out the right size.  The left one is on 4's, as it's normal for me to drop down one size from the suggested needles.  The one on the right looks a little like drunken knitting, but I assure you, it's not.  I basically was trying to keep my breathing even while waiting patiently to carry dead bodies out of the house and burn them with my tiny torch.  I hate computer bugs.  To me, no matter where they come from, they are real, and they are all deserve cremation.  They are the only bugs I will knowingly hurt.

Quilting stuff:


I got all of Jazzie's and Wolfie's bandana's together in a basket, and from here they will go into a quilt when I find one a like, or when I make one up.  It will have a dog theme, of course!

And... a flower.  This one will bear fruit!

All the Opuntia are fruiting this year, well, the two really big ones.  I can't get close enough to take a picture of the backyard ones as I'm not allowed on the hill.  Boohoohoo!  Can I have a Pink Cadillac Margarita now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..