"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, June 29, 2012

Random Thoughts about everything and anything...

My sister's got new pain meds, specifically for her back, and they are working well.  The horrible pain she was having is now under control.  She still has to find out what's causing it, but it gave us the chance to have a very lively and happy chat this afternoon, like the good old days and about everything under the sun, including a project we both want to do.  We wanted to use an ink jet to make the transfers for a garden sign.  I found the way to do this on the web!  Didn't I just say recently that  I LOVE THE INTERNET!!   I could not believe how generous people are with their expertise on just about any crafting topic that you can think of to plug into a search engine.  It's mind boggling.  Modpodge will also do this sort of thing but is it still around?  I should Google it, eh?

Knitting Report:

I redid the sweater swatch for Ele's sweater with smaller needles.  I hope this bamboo/silk yarn is light enough to carry the pattern well.  It's a very beautiful color, and the pattern is lovely.  It's also a lot easier than I thought it would be.  WS is all purl stitch.  I'm thinking of knitting it in the round if my brain can wrap itself around to that.   Right now my brain is still working on that New Paradigm. 

G's Noro sweater is going to be an interesting thing to sew together, and I only wish that I could have knit the whole thing, and knit it in the round. I actually like sewing things together, but the band has to match perfectly, and if it doesn't, I'll tell her not to let anyone take any three quarter views of her wearing it.

I finally got around to uploading pictures to Flickr and using the new beta uploader which seems to work amazingly well.  My only complaint is that it's a real TRIAL to then get the file of photos into a new set.  It's like a maze of dark and muddy pathways to get that done.  Why did they not do better at connectivity for your files?  Oh well, I'm sure that I'll find something about how to do it more efficiently using the old up loader.  Grimaces and GRITS TEETH!!!

Speaking of New Paradigms,  I'm still trying to calm WAY WAY down.  I need to get that other person out of my personal tree.  It's only big enough for one person, and it's MY tree!

Today was an awesome day, with the Romney/Obama Care (after all Romney did it first) Blockade coming down, and the right of the Congress to actually MAKE LAWS being re-iterated by the Supreme Court.  Sadly there will be a spoiled rotten group, too many of whom are being treated to a lavish living by Lobbyists stuffing dollars in their suit pockets, in said Congress who will be trying to Repeal this Health Care Bill.

Why don't they all just say "Let them eat cake", so that we can say, "OFF with their Heads!!" ?

Matt Hall did a story about Health Care today that I will quote later on as soon as I hear back about permissions.  Great Story in the paper today!  Go Matt!



I leave you today with an example of Industrial Beauty.

Who ever designed this is a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..