Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Matinee and Happy Father's Day!

A couple of nights ago, BCat and I watched a two hour movie called, "The Saltmen of Tibet".   When we read that it was two hours long I said, " How much can there be to tell?  Half an hour is more like it, and the other hour and a half is going to be, what?"

By the first half  hour I-we- were hooked.  It was the perfect antidote to "Modern Hectic", our current lifestyle.  The NYT has a great review of it.

Go with the right attitude and it will do you a power of good to know that these people are out there, praying for you.  The film was too short!  I wanted to see them pick up their sick animal and arrive back home safely! 


Happy Father's Day, Pop!

Thanks for all the Adventures!
Love, Wolfie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...