"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Matinee and Happy Father's Day!

A couple of nights ago, BCat and I watched a two hour movie called, "The Saltmen of Tibet".   When we read that it was two hours long I said, " How much can there be to tell?  Half an hour is more like it, and the other hour and a half is going to be, what?"

By the first half  hour I-we- were hooked.  It was the perfect antidote to "Modern Hectic", our current lifestyle.  The NYT has a great review of it.

Go with the right attitude and it will do you a power of good to know that these people are out there, praying for you.  The film was too short!  I wanted to see them pick up their sick animal and arrive back home safely! 


Happy Father's Day, Pop!

Thanks for all the Adventures!
Love, Wolfie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..