"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Fill-ins, Horoscope, New Attitude, cactus flower

Friday fill-ins:

1. For the first time in weeks, I feel more calm.  It's a wonderful feeling!
2. Seeing the newest succulents bloom is one of my best memories of the summer so far.
3. My recipe for potato salad is one of my favorites because it was my maternal grandmother's recipe.
4.  I will use it for years to come.
5. It starts with a group of eight fist sized red potatoes. steamed.
6. Pine is a fragrance I enjoy most in a candle.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting more on two sweaters, tomorrow my plans include knitting even more and Sunday, I want to have fun with my family!

Horoscope, and, because I am in the cusp (and let's face it, the stars have moved back a notch) I read two.

First is Sagittarius:
"The unconscious is an extremely important part of your psyche and not to be underestimated now.  Strive to create the kind of peaceful environment that fosters a sense of safety on all levels".

Amen to that!

Second is Capricorn:

"Loved ones will require patience.  This means more than you waiting around for them to get with the program.  This is you waiting around with a smile on your face ready to assist in whatever way is needed."

OK, I can dig it.

Here's a flower for reading this far:
Aloe, it's very first blooming, ever.
Make it Big.  It's Luscious!
 I'm finding my path to peace. I've also been developing a secret weapon.  It involves Santa Claus - in the off season - since he knows who's been bad or good.  But that's all I will tell you until I figure out the delivery system.  A "wink" is involved, like the one in the round table game, "Killer", that kids and families play.  I will entertain all magical suggestions about what to do with the bodies.  Look, if they can all employ magical thinking to get all the money, we can employ magical thinking to get it back, right?

Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..