"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Fill ins, and a Hunky guy with a sword.


1. Sunshine is burning a hole in my knitting.
2. "We should tell them how we feel about her not showing up!" is the last thing I overheard someone say.
3. I found a recipe for quinoa and brown rice, which we had for dinner tonight in a commercial blend, and it really tasted good!
4. I'm looking forward to Fall and Winter.
5. Right now it's too hot for me and making me sick, and I want to move North for good.
6. Crafting Toys makes me smile!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading the last dozen pages of my book, tomorrow my plans include housekeeping and making jewelry and Sunday, I want to eat fish and chips!



Now, I give you the Hunk with a sword, as promised!  Isn't he yummy?

As found in Wall Photos at FB
Want more, EX-FB?  Go to HUMOR TRAIN  and have a look around.  Warning:  some may well be Xrated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..