"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, September 17, 2012

Music Monday, The Great Ginger Baker's Solo: "Toad" in Albert Hall.

Gott Im Himmel, I love this guy!  The Key?:  Just close your eyes and go with him where ever he goes.




Alzzzzzo.....

I was looking for the origin of this African "proverb":

"True Happiness is Loving Life"

I found THIS site, Sandra Guzman's blog and read a bit.  It's truly a lovely blog so I'm sharing it and putting it in favorites.  I think it's wonderful.

Wolfie is in my lap to keep him from scratching himself incessantly.   We have to figure out what is going on with him.  Until then we will just hold him as soon as he starts scratching himself and give him belly rubs.  It seems to keep him focused on the good things in life, and it helps us to do the same!


Tomorrow a stress test.  I'll let you know how it goes.  Maybe I really DO need to find time to knit more? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..