"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Matinee, and bungalow talk.

All the links to photos have become Broken, so I'll live without them for awhile.


Sunday Matinee is for a picture called, "Get Low"

A first time major film director, Aaron Schneider, has done what can only be described as a masterwork.  In the Special Features (I forget just who said it) the comment was made that when they looked back on their career there would be this beautiful gem of film they had helped to create that would be like a legacy.  I agree.  The film is beautifully scored, acted, edited, produced, and delivered.

Robert Duvall plays the main character, the Hermit who throws himself a party.  With a magnificent supporting cast, he tells the story of his life, going from hated local monster to, well, you can watch the transformation.  Sort of Dark and a bit Gritty, it's worth the time you'll spend to watch it.  Very Fine!



Bungalow ode:

How's Rob Blog had THIS up and it reminded me of the insane love I have for the California Bungalow, so many have been lost in re-development that it makes me want to cry.  Or maybe it makes me want to puke from the stress of losing favorite things;  I can't tell.  Anyway, the article she posted is hilarious, and worth the read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..