"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, October 8, 2012

Music Monday: Baroque Insight II: 2 Lutes, a Duet

 About 20 minutes long.  Beautiful!



 I love all stringed instruments but especially old stringed instruments, and especially I like the Lute.

The long necked instrument is called a Theorbo, or sometimes a Chittarone.  There are three names for the Bass Lute but I only know two of them.

It is very hard to record these instruments in a space such as this, and the Audio team did a magnificent job!

Great Audience, too!  They are very quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..