Monday, October 8, 2012

Music Monday: Baroque Insight II: 2 Lutes, a Duet

 About 20 minutes long.  Beautiful!



 I love all stringed instruments but especially old stringed instruments, and especially I like the Lute.

The long necked instrument is called a Theorbo, or sometimes a Chittarone.  There are three names for the Bass Lute but I only know two of them.

It is very hard to record these instruments in a space such as this, and the Audio team did a magnificent job!

Great Audience, too!  They are very quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...