"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, November 12, 2012

Music Monday Jimmy Buffet, "Son of a Sailor" And Styx! "Come Sail Away"



Very Random thought:  Why does music, written in a minor key, sound so sad?

Thanks Jimmie...  I'll take a boat any day, too. 

A recent horoscope (Nov. 3rd)

First cusp:
"The difference between being incredibly shallow and profoundly wise can be difficult to detect, and this is  because both mental states require very little thought.  Either way, thinking less has great benefits now."

Spot on about thinking less!! 

Second cusp:
"You feel you were meant for the good life, even though your definition of it is a bit offbeat.  Your keen mind [say what?] and serene exterior will get you into an elite situation."

TBH, the only elite situation I want is that I want to design wedding dresses like Pnina Tornai, AND live on a sailboat like others I know and envy.  Freeeeeedommmmmm!  Sail away!

This gives me an idea for the next Music Monday, too. Oh what the heck!  Let's do this right now!  Who knows what a week will bring???

The Great Styx!  "Come Sail Away"



Yeah, Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..