"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, January 14, 2013

How to stop following your own blog....

I accidentally started following my own blog.  I couldn't find any coherent help anywhere,   Until I went HERE , and part of it is total nonsense, go figure.  Forget finding the two things mentioned and go for the two red overlapping squares.  They are in the corner of your friend's connect display..

Click on them and follow the leads until you see Add or Remove, and then follow the crumb trail to the end, where you can click on "Stop Following this blog!" 

Now, go eat that cookie you have earned.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..