Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for your comments
But I can't reply with a comment of my own and until the reason burbles to the murky surface of the Google Pond, I want to thank you fo...
-
💥 1. Health has been a struggle but things are on the mend. Especially my MIND! 💥2. I'm limiting exposure to Instagram because if I...
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHiya Fuzzarelly! When the kids came after Christmas, they took the tiny torts outside to eat grasses. Against the block wall it was warm enough for such tiny critters to get warm and eat dandelions. They love dandelions.
ReplyDelete