"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for waking up, by God's grace to allow me another day, and knowing that DH will be bringing me a cup of tea, as I had brought him a cup of coffee when he had to go out to work five or six days a week, never complaining.  Never did he ever complain.

We worked hard for our family, both in our different ways, because a family is all either of us ever wanted out of life - a real family that loved each other and worked things through.

Now we, my Hubby and I, are here at this point, ready to make the discovery of what happens in "the last of life, for which the first was made."

I am thankful for my family. 



2 comments:

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..