"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Stealing, My randomness Part I Sept 28

First part:
September 28th



my random randomness meme
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
Let's go!!!

My Random Randomness Meme



  1. How did you choose your baby's or pet's names?  My first DD's name was a compromise because I wanted to call her Maria.  The pets names were usually agreed on after I got married, but I usually named all my cats.
  2.  Have you ever been fishing? I loved to fish.  We fished as much as we possibly could.  I especially liked surf casting with a big pole.
  3. Have you ever had your national flag painted on your face?  No, I never had anything painted on my face.  Of course I didn't go to high school football games much, either.
  4. What was the last social faux pas you made?  It was so terrible.  It involved having momentarily forgotten a big tragedy for another family. It caused a lot of pain, for them, even though it was not known to me.
  5. What makes you nostalgic?  I used to love to dance, in the kitchen and at ballet classes.   I miss it.
  6. What's the scariest thing you've ever done?  I outmaneuvered some car thieves who tried to drive me off the road for about 20 miles one night when I was coming home late at night from a study group.  I supposed they never expected that a teen could drive like that. It was very scary but it ended well.
  7. What fairy tale character would you most associate with?  I like Tinker Bell.
  8. How much do you tend to swear in public? I almost never swear anywhere.  
  9.  If you ruled your own country, who would you get to write your national anthem?  Steven Sondeim is my favorite.  He is the best song writer I've ever heard, ever.
  10. Who is the most intelligent person you know?  I don't know him on a personal level, but I believe that Noam Chomsky is the most brilliant person I've ever followed through books and other venues.
  11. What's the craziest thing you've ever done for someone?  Just for them?  I took them out on a surf board in a rip tide.
  12. What's the worst piece of advice anyone has ever given you?  I was told be a school councilor to send my daughters to a local junior high.  I wish I had that person in my personal space for just five minutes.
  13. If you had to describe yourself as a flavor, what would it be? I'm absolutely  chocolate cherry.
  14.  If you had to describe yourself as a car, what would it be?  I'm a Lamborghini.  They have the MOST amazing breaking system for any car that can go over 140 mph.
  15.  If you had to describe yourself as an animal, what would it be? A Falcon.
  16.  Do you think laughing at someone else's misfortune is wrong?Yes, it proves how heartless you are, without any equivocation.
  17.  If a loved one was to serenade you, what song would you most like them to sing?  I'd like hime to sing, "What a Wonderful World" to me.
  18. Would you ever let your parents pick out a partner for you? No, and I didn't.
  19.  Have you ever tried spam? (the meat product)  We were pretty poor and that was, a lot of time when I was growning up, on the menu in place of holiday meat.  I actally still like it from time to time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..