Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Stealing, Movies and TV Randomness


From The Real Mrs. Kelley at Whipped Cream & Lollipops

Movies/Television Meme


  1. Name your favorite movie actor:  Tom Hanks and Don Cheadle.
  2. Name your favorite movie actress:  Emma and Sophie Thompson
  3. Name your favorite tv actor:  I really can't think of one.  
  4. Name your favorite tv actress: Probably the actress who plays Brennen in "Bones".
  5. Name your favorite television show right now: Bones
  6. Name a few really cool movies you’ve recently seen:  "Mirror, Mirror"; "Fly Paper"; 'Powwow Highway", "Ocean of Pearls" and "Sequins".  Love them.
  7. Your favorite canceled television show:  Medium
  8. Name one movie you wish you hadn’t wasted time/money on recently: 
  9. You would never watch a movie with:  Probably my brother, who loves to pick them apart.
  10. Favorite candy/food to watch movies with:   Popcorn, of course.  Love the stuff!
  11. Three favorite tv channels:  I have ONE channel I'm willing to watch and that's PBS.   I have TV shows I watch but never when they are on the channels.  I watch Netflix.
  12. Favorite reality or competition show:  Sorry, I hate them.
  13. Cable or satellite?  Nope.  Good old Cable.
  14. Do you watch more movies at home or at the theater?  Home.  It's a whole lot more fun that way.  Pause buttons, dontcha know?
  15. Is there a time of year that you watch more tv?  Sorry to be a downer but I can't stand the tele, with the one exception of KPBS. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big TV watcher, either. It's best left off, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Having a TV has been nice for Netflix, something to which I'm addicted. But, as for watching shows with commercials attached, no thank you! I don't like seeing "news at 11 updates" either. The news is truly sick making for me.

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...