"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Stealing, Movies and TV Randomness


From The Real Mrs. Kelley at Whipped Cream & Lollipops

Movies/Television Meme


  1. Name your favorite movie actor:  Tom Hanks and Don Cheadle.
  2. Name your favorite movie actress:  Emma and Sophie Thompson
  3. Name your favorite tv actor:  I really can't think of one.  
  4. Name your favorite tv actress: Probably the actress who plays Brennen in "Bones".
  5. Name your favorite television show right now: Bones
  6. Name a few really cool movies you’ve recently seen:  "Mirror, Mirror"; "Fly Paper"; 'Powwow Highway", "Ocean of Pearls" and "Sequins".  Love them.
  7. Your favorite canceled television show:  Medium
  8. Name one movie you wish you hadn’t wasted time/money on recently: 
  9. You would never watch a movie with:  Probably my brother, who loves to pick them apart.
  10. Favorite candy/food to watch movies with:   Popcorn, of course.  Love the stuff!
  11. Three favorite tv channels:  I have ONE channel I'm willing to watch and that's PBS.   I have TV shows I watch but never when they are on the channels.  I watch Netflix.
  12. Favorite reality or competition show:  Sorry, I hate them.
  13. Cable or satellite?  Nope.  Good old Cable.
  14. Do you watch more movies at home or at the theater?  Home.  It's a whole lot more fun that way.  Pause buttons, dontcha know?
  15. Is there a time of year that you watch more tv?  Sorry to be a downer but I can't stand the tele, with the one exception of KPBS. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big TV watcher, either. It's best left off, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Having a TV has been nice for Netflix, something to which I'm addicted. But, as for watching shows with commercials attached, no thank you! I don't like seeing "news at 11 updates" either. The news is truly sick making for me.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..