"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Stealing: My Random Randomness Part II


From My Random Randomness

My Random Randomness Meme, part 2  Part 3 is on the way...


  1. What was your first alcoholic drink?  Same as ever, I have two favorites - Cadillac Margaritas, and sometimes Gin and Tonics.  That's for when, like once a year, that I drink anything.
  2. What was your first job?  I was a  library assistant.
  3. What was your first car? My very first car was actually a truck, a 56 Chevy.  I like that they are naturally lower in front.  I had a picture here but the way these memes are ser up, the numbers don't track.  Later I had a Simca, which was really mine, tiny, cute and I loved it.  It was mine meaning that it was beyond the reach of my paternal unit to sell it out from under me.
  4. What was your first mobile phone?  A Motorola, give me by DH when he got a new one from his job.
  5. What is your first proper memory?   When I was two, and I cut my fingers on a razor blade at my grandparents farm.
  6. Who was your first teacher?  My Kindergarten teacher, who couldn't figure out what to make of me.  I could already read, and like many others, she was prejudiced.  She never let me read in school.  Kindergarten was terrible.
  7. Which fictional character do you wish was real?  Superman
  8. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?  I was in my early fifties, and got a ride on a bi-plane at an airshow.
  9. Who was your first best friend?  A girl named Vi, in fourth grade.
  10. What was your first detention for?  I never went to detention.
  11. What's your strongest sense? Sight is my strongest sense, but hearing is right there with it.  I  enjoy having color vision and good hearing.
  12. Who was your first kiss?  My hubby.
  13. What was the first film you remember seeing at the cinema? One with Red Skelton, and my Auntie's had to drag me there, kicking and screaming, because I thought it was called "A Red Skeleton".  I was four.
  14. What's the largest amount of money you've ever won? I've never won money.
  15. What's the largest amount of money you've spent in one spree? $1,900.  I bought a sewing machine a long time ago.  Well, DH bought it for me.
  16. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?  "Don't be mean to this one; it won't do you any good". 
  17. Have you ever got sweet revenge on anyone?   By living well?  Yes.
  18.  Have you ever been to a live concert? Janis Joplin, and then much later, two featuring Neal Diamond. 
  19. Have you ever been to see stand up comedy? Yes, I've been to a couple of shows when they were Improving in Pacific Beach.
  20. Have you ever needed stitches? For an accident?  No.  Surgery, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..