"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Stealing part III of Random Randomness

I have a marauding cold virus that took my voice a couple of days ago, so have had a lot of time on my hands....

This is what a 56 Chevy pick up looks like.  I really loved my truck; though it wasn't this fancy, it was very nice:

Now, down to business with part three:

October 19, 2013


My Random Randomness, part 3
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
Let's go!!!


My Random Randomness Meme, part 3


1) What room are you in?  I'm sitting on the bed, keeping warm.
2) Can you solve a rubix cube?  Is that how it's spelled?  But, yes, I can/could. One of the DD's boyfriends taught my how to do that one year.  So for about two or three years I could do it.
3) Are you psychic in any way? Ha!  All mothers are Psychic.
4) What star sign are you? I'm in a cusp, so I read two, when I read them- which isn't very often.  I will read it if a "voice" tells me too. hehe
5) What's your favorite color?  Pink- all shades of it.
6) What's your lucky number? 37  It's the number of a hexagram for "Woman's progress is rewarded".  I like it.
7) Do you have any chores that should be done now?  Good Lord, everything should be done, I might manage laundry today, just.
 8) Did you have a cherished childhood teddy bear or other toy?  I had a darling little Kewpie Doll my mother and grandparents give me for Christmas when I was four.  I really loved it and  even played with it after it got left out in the rain.
9) What was the last thing you bought from a vending machine?  That would have been years ago, so long ago that I don't remember anything about it.
10) What shoe size are you? size 8 sometimes a 7.5
11) How many pairs of shoes do you own? Somewhere around 14 now I think, but I'm not getting out of my warm spot to recount them.  Recently I added four pairs of Crocks.  I came late to the Crock Camp, but I love them!
12) If you were prime minister/ruler of the world what laws would you make?  There will be No Wars, ever, or arms selling.  Those guys would be send to re-education schools to learn to teaching small children their ABC's and whatever.  This is because little children suffer so much from wars!  There would be free education, and job training and health care for everyone.  The selfish and aggressive, since it seems to be genetic,  would find themselves in classes about compassion.and sharing and learning to control their disabilities. 
13) If you were a super hero what powers would you have?  I would be a mind reader who could read all minds, all earthling minds.  I would love to know what animals think of the human animal.
14) and what would your hero name be?  Tatiana
15) and what outfit would you wear?  Plain clothes, to blend in.
16) What was your last dream about?  Honestly, just last night I had a vivid dream that I was a really brave and smart Blonde who drove a red car and who caught a criminal to stop a crime spree.  Too much Netfix!
17) What would you do if you won the lottery?  Big Money?  
 18) Would you like to build/design your own house?  Actually I thought it was something I would do. 
19) Which form of public transport do you prefer?  I'm too old and don't enjoy riding in anything but a train anymore.
21) Can you juggle?  Sadly, no.  I think juggling is a very fun thing to be able to do.

4 comments:

  1. I don't use vending machines very often, it was a stretch to remember what my last purchase was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only ones I've even seen, lately, have been at a hospital. I didn't feel much like eating a candy bar... hehehe

      Delete
  2. I still think I could take up juggling some day. As I get older the list of things it's too late to try gets longer - I am not likely to take up cyclocross, base jumping or the luge, but juggling seems to require less of a physical commitment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of all the things you mentioned, it seems like juggling would never involve a broken bone. Base jumping is sort of like for madmen. lol

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..