"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Stealing, wherein we discover that this blogger is totally boring!


Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
Let's go!!!

What would you totally eat right now?:  Nothing.  I'm sick so have to watch it

Do you always wear a certain piece of jewelry?:  Yes, I wear a band made from interlocking hearts.  It's pretty special.  And I wear a ring with it that was my mother's engagement band.  I also wear a ring from Pawprints.

What kind of jeans do you like?:  I still like Levi's.

What's something on your want list?:  I want for nothing but I'd like to see my daughters get good things out of life.

Is animal print tacky?: No, why on earth would it be taacky?  Did some Fashionista declare it so? 

Give me a good quote that you like.:  Missed this the first posting:

Ralph Waldo Emerson:

A stanza from his poem, "Music"

'T is not in the high stars alone,
 Nor in the cup of budding flowers, 
Nor in the redbreast's mellow tone,
 Nor in the bow that smiles in showers, 
But in the mud and scum of things 
There always, always something sings.



Do you bite your nails?: No, and I never did.  I was too busy staying out of the way of Psycho Dad to have time to bite my nails.  

What kind of smells do you like?:  I like the smell of the ocean, pine trees, the reeds in a river; I like the way horses smell -  human Babies, too.  Oh, yes, well, cooking food,and bread baking, bacon on a campfire, cookies, and a thousand other things.

Do you wear perfume or cologne?:  I love the smell of flowers and plants but the artificial scents make me sneeze.

What do you think is overrated?:  The money grubbing, sycophantic American news media.

Next movie you want to see?: "The Bishop's Wife"

Would you change your eye color if you could?:  No

And what are your goals for the remainder of this year?:  I have a goal to make it through the Christmas Holiday without freaking out by spending a lot of time shopping.  Thank you, Reverend Billy!

When is the last time you were at the hospital?  February

Who introduced you to your current significant other? Neighbors invited me to their party because I was their baby sitter.  It was Kismet!

5 comments:

  1. I used to love wearing Levi jeans--then some of my body parts,shall we say,shifted--and they just don't fit the same way anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I agree with your over-rated answer. Good call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you are boring! :)

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ bookmammalmusings: Did you know you can get custom Levi's? I'm thinking of springing for a pair if they haven't gone through the roof. Much of my form has "shifted" too. ;-)
    @ Kwizgiver: Thank you! I'm so sick of the job they've done.
    @Shannon: Thank you! I feel very boring lately. It must be the holiday blahs. hehe
    @CountryDew: Thank you, kindly.... I finally got over whatever it was - probably that so called "superflu" flu shot. =(

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..