Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Today's Weather: Skywatcher Post


2 comments:

  1. hey friend! what a beautiful sky picture! see you around on saturday/sunday for stealing sunday and 6 word saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I missed Saturday Six but will give it a spin next week. And, thank you for your kind comment on the skywatcher post. I have to confess when we drove home from my sister's house that day, we did a little extra driving to get that shot. There were things in the clouds that we don't normally see, like little twisters (3). That was a very unusual and also, apparently, unstable storm.

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...