"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thankful Thursday. The Great Whale Conservancy Rescue of Humpback female

I'm thankful that for every clueless person or even cruel person, there are people like these out there who never stop helping.  It's going to take all those who care to actually change things for the better, but I trust humans to change, once they understand what's at stake.

Be sure to watch the whole thing.  It's amazing and wonderful what happens after the save.



These nets should be outlawed.  They are very cruel.

Kudos to DH for finding this video.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..