"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Wandering Thieves? Sunday Stealing...



Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
Let's go!!!

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost Meme


from:  BlackPanther

Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first song . I don't have one


If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Would you take anyone with you?  I would go to Connecticut for fall colors.  I would take my family

What is your preferred writing implement? (eg. Blue pen, pencil, green pen)  I prefer fountain pens with black ink.

When did you go on your first trip alone (without your parents)?  To University


Do you have connections to any celebrities (even minor)? List them.  Not a one.

Name 3 items you could pick up from where you are. spoon, apple, mouse

How would you describe your sense of humor?  I'm very good at one liners.

Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? Got any favorites?  No

A musical artist you love that isn’t well known.  Boyce Street Band lead singer

A musical artist you love that is well known. Carly Simon


What is your desktop background currently?

This


Last person you talked to, and through what you talked to them  I talked to Mr.. Z.  He asked me if I wanted another cup of tea.

What do you carry your money in?  My pocket in a small Guatemalan wallet


What timekeeping devices are in the room you are currently in?  My watch, little alarm clock, Big numbers electric alarm.


What kind of headphones do you use?  Sennheiser's studios

What musical artists have you seen perform live?  Neil Diamond, and Janis Joplin and several other headliners at summer concerts.  I just don't recall who.  One group  was the Doobie Brothers though.

How often do you clear your browser history? Every day.

What’s the best job you’ve ever had?  working in a fabric store


What’s the worst job you’ve ever had? Working in a yarn shoppe, for a terribly a mean boss you loved torturing one scape goat after the other.  It was a game she played with everyone, even people who'd been there for years.  Best job in the world and Worst boss on earth.


What magazines do you read, if any?  "Interweave Knits", and "Sunset", though I don't care for Sunset anymore.  Also I read the new issues of my sister's magazines when they come.  "Romantic Home" and "Victoria".

12 comments:

  1. Zippi my friend. long time. those fall colors in Connecticut would be nice. your desktop background is cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Obi. Baby Lemurs are probably a lot like kittens but they get bigger and can reaaaally jump. Wouldn't it be fun to have one anyway? We have Spring out here already. I've been hearing lots about your snow! wow! What a year!

      Delete
  2. You saw Janis Joplin live? That's incredible! I'm very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I sure did! It was thrilling and you can bet I danced my A** off in the audience. I won two tickets from a local radio station and wore my bib overalls, too, like a good counter culture lady of 30 something.

      Delete
  3. Gotta wonder what your ex-boss got out of treating people like that. Certainly not motivated emplyees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was as mean as the other manager at another shop (owned by the same company) was sweet. My boss would have probably tried dismemberment or beheading if she could have gotten away with it. That gal was the meanest person I've ever seen.

      Delete
  4. Oh my, that desktop background is so cute! And I think at least once I'd love to see fall colors. I just don't know if I'd like the cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lia, glad you like it. I got it off the web from a zoo site, I think. Ah, yes, we get Fall colors but it's just not the same because usually they don't show up until February! I wouldn't like the cold either! Brrrr! New England is in the middle of three snow storms in a row right now!

      Delete
  5. I would have loved to have seen the Doobie Brothers in concert! I hope you get to go to Connecticut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When they sang "Jesus is Just Alright with Me", my heart melted. The sound of it live was incredible!
      Thank you, I'd love to see the rest of my country.

      Delete
  6. That picture is an instant "day-brightener"!!!
    I remember buying an old school fountain pen at a garage sale when I was a kid and using it for EVERYTHING for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, too. :) Every time I'd see it in the photo files, it made me happy so I put it up as wallpaper.
      About the pens: Aren't fountain pens great? I have my mother's inkwell and pen, and I looked for a while for other pens after receiving her pen and pencil set in 84. DH and I also had the Parker pens but over time I bought a few more old girls, and am I glad because now they are scarce. They are the best writing pens!

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..