"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Not so Wordless Wednesday- little whining apology, and, Last rose and First Rose


I must apologize for some March Madness that I've been exhibiting the last several days.  Bad medicine, in the literal sense of the word, got the best of me.  There is nothing like a cranky pancreas to hove you o'er board of your little sabot.
Sabot Source
I have lost my mind here and there across the web.  But it won't happen again or, I swear, I'll just quit blogging and jump off the end of the pier.

Some roseate beauty:
December 7th, 2013


March 19th. 2014

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I have so been there. I hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks k. for the good wishes. Ultra sound tomorrow. I'll let you know soon as I know. Really appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..