"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Red Velvet Cake, Pirates, and Sunday Stealing

Let me make a little stab at this fun meme:
Comejoin in the fun.  the button on the side bar MEMEs will take you there.

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
Let's go!!!

From Bzoink
The 20Q Meme

1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you?
Words are most important, but I'd never buy an ugly card, either.

2. What's your favorite kind of cake?
Red Velvet cake. the first time I made it, it was love forever.  This is a bunt cake and an interesting shape.
Source page for Recipe

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
I make many sorts of gifts:  Ceramics, knitted gifts, sewn gifts, jewelry of all sorts.  I'm a silversmith.
4. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?
Which President?  Oh there is one royally illusive question I'd like to ask a former president, if he's not already in Paraguay on his new ranch. 

5. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email?
I'm an equal opportunity disliker of dross.  I Dislike them both.
6. What was the best party you've ever been to?
It was a Halloween party.  I dressed as an Naval Officer - a Commander.
I picked him because he has a Tash.
 Somehow I managed to stuff all of my exuberant and long hair into a short gray wig, and I wore a mustache.  After it was all over, an actual Commander that I knew at the time offered to buy my costume from me so I sold it.

7. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet?  Too Quiet?


Too LOUD!  Gah!  My poor ears.  There is never anywhere too quiet unless it's in the forest and the birds stop singing.  Then you wish you weren't there.

8. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second?  

"Bird in the hand" person that I am, I'd most likely take the $50.

9. Do you wish cellphone etiquette was a required class upon purchasing one?

Time magazine- Cell Phone Madness

Yes.

10. What's the most messed up food combination that you've had that was actually good?
Coney Island hotdogs with the works.  Hot dog, Saur Kraut, chili con carne, onions, and cheddar cheese on a buttered bun with mustard.  Delicious!

11. What's one of your most random pet peeves (something that annoys you)?
I don't like to hear people chewing gum.  If they do it with lips closed it's fine.  Otherwise it annoys the beejeebers out of me.

12. When is the last time you had home cooking?
Several days ago.

13. If you could be a fictional character from a book who would you choose?
Picture Source
Legolas.  I want to be both an elf and an archer, and totally HOT!

14. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose?
Frazer, I'd like to be the love child of Frazer and Roz.

15. If you could be any animal or creature for one day, what would it be?
I'd be a wild horse on the Nes Perce Rez.  I want to know what horses think and be a wild Indian Pony.
16. What's your favorite girl's name?
Princess  ;p

17. What's your favorite boy's name?
 David or Nicolas.

18. What's your supermarket of choice?
Staff of Life, anywhere.

19. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as?
I'd borrow a friend's parrot, and dress up as Wallace Beery the Pirate

20. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?
What I bring in my jacket pocket, unless the popcorn gets me as soon as I walk in.  I never go to the movies!  Who am I kidding?  There's no pause button!

2 comments:

  1. You and I picked the same pet peeve! I can't stand hearing people and their gum.
    That hot dog combination doesn't sound messed up at all--it sounds FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, we have two votes against Loud Gum chewers -that is unless they are doing it in the privacy of their own homes. And yes, those hotdogs are pretty darn good. I can't have then anymore but recommend them to anyone who loves bizarre foods that taste like heaven sent it.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..