Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Almost Wordless Wednesday: Inside the Zellerbach Auditorium, Berkeley Campus - almost URU

Looking to the Left, and then to the Right.
This gorgeous interior space reminded us a lot of the cave cities of Uru.  Uru was a lovely Game, with beautiful Art.  You can explore it HERE

It's free to play.  Fun, too.  I always have a little too much to say, so it spills out even on Wordless Wednesdays.  Sorry! 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, thanks for posting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, they look good side by side too. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, and my pleasure! I have some others of the event but they are either too blurry or have people in them from whom I haven't obtained permission to post pictures. I'll send them to you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...